Information about the data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is UOS Drilling S.A., with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-848, at Żelazna 59 street.
Contact regarding personal data
All comments, requests and changes to the subject of personal data should be submitted in writing (by registered letter with confirmation of receipt) to the address of the UOS Drilling S.A. with the note "Personal data".
Purpose of processing and categories of personal data
- Personal data provided in the contact form (e.g. name, company name, telephone number, e-mail address) will be processed solely for the purpose of handling the application and responding to it.
- Data collected automatically during your visit to our website (such as: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.) will be processed only for the purposes of management of the website. IP addresses sent to Google Analytics and stored in the database will be automatically anonymized, except those in the tl_session table (the IP address is assigned to the session for security reasons).
The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of Regulation of European Parliament and Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC - that is, the processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
Information about recipients of personal data or categories of recipients
Your data may be transferred to the following entities:
- processors in connection with orders from United Oilfield Services S.A. activities carried out on behalf of the Entity
- entities or bodies entitled under the law
- postal operators when sending written correspondence to you.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
The period during which personal data will be stored
Your personal data provided in the contact form will be processed by United Oilfield Services S.A. to withdraw consent or object.
In the case of recruitment, personal data will be processed until the date of withdrawal of consent, filing of objections or until the date of making a decision about employment. In the event of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of future recruitment - for a period of expressed consent and in the absence of indication of the period - for a maximum of 1 year from the last update of the recruitment application.
Information about the right to request from the administrator access to personal data
In addition, we inform you that you have the right to:
- require access to personal data about you,
- correcting data,
- requests to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement,
- delete data or limit processing,
- object to the further processing of your personal data,
- transfer of your personal data,
- not be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing and produces legal effects for the State or similarly
Information about the right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your data, which was made on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
Information on the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
If you consider that the processing of your personal data by UOS Drilling S.A. violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Data Protection.
Information whether the provision of personal data is a requirement
Providing the data is voluntary but necessary to process the notification sent via the contact form or consideration of the recruitment application.
Information on automated decision-making, including profiling, and relevant information about the rules for making them, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject
UOS Drilling S.A. does not use systems for automated decision making.
Our website uses "cookies" which are used to identify your browser when using our website. "Cookies" contain small amounts of text that can be read only by the website that sends them. Thanks to the collected information, we can get information about how often you visit our website and which elements of your interest are most interesting to you. We use the obtained data to better adapt it to your needs, facilitate the functioning of the website and for statistical purposes.
You have the right to refuse to save and read cookies on your devices (computer, laptop, phone). To do this you must check the appropriate settings in the options of the web browser, or do not agree if the application contained on the website will ask you.
How to disable cookies?
- In the Firefox browser
Menu "Tools"> "Options"> "Privacy"> then: check "Notify sites that you do not want to be tracked".
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer
Menu "Tools"> "Internet Options"> "Privacy"> then: check the privacy level with the indicator or use the "Website" button to manage the settings of individual websites.
- In Google Chrome
In the "Tools" menu> then "More information" and there: description of the browser's functions and privacy settings.
- In the Opera browser
"Opera" button> "Settings" menu> "Manage cookies ..."> then: select the cookie settings options.
- In the Apple Safari browser
"Safari" menu> "Preferences"> "Privacy"> then: select options for cookie settings.
- Mobile devices browsers
Instructions for changing cookie settings should be provided by the device manufacturer (phone or tablet) in its user manual or available on the Internet.